Value Engineering is the systematic approach of identifying waste and inefficiencies in an electrical design. Through the use of creative thinking and extensive electrical calculations, our engineers are able to provide a more cost-effective electrical design for the owner while maintaining visual aesthetics and code compliance.
Livingston Electrical utilizes value engineering on all jobs. After carefully evaluating the owner’s original design intent, Livingston makes certain suggestions that increase installation efficiency, maintain aesthetics, decrease costs to the owner and ensure code conformity.
- Detailed Plans to assist our Electricians in efficient installs
- Seamless Plan distribution between the Field and Office to assure updated plans are distributed to everyone.
Our team consists of engineers, trade specialists and other highly skilled professionals with real construction experience who can design BIMs from scratch or convert 2D drawings into 3D models with real construction experience.
- MEP Bim Models
- Reliable Material Calculations
- Detailed Plan of attack for installation
Livingston emphasizes installing as much system, power & branch conduit work in the deck as possible. This allows for a more efficient installation with minimal exposure on the finished floors.
- Jobsite WiFi for Livingston job-site Office’s
- Plangrid and Bluebeam for on-site Plan markup’s and changes
- The ability to print revised plans immediate for the Field Electricians
- Detail oriented daily floor walks to assure installed material isn’t moved after LEA leave the area.
- Meet with the Client and Designers to discuss design issues or field modifications needed to keep the project moving forward.
- Mobile Tablet’s that allow markups and changes to be done in the field as needed.
- Livingston spares no expense to make sure its field staff has all necessary and up to date tools and equipment